Robot Dad: Tammy Character Sketches, Storyboard Pro

1/23/2014

These are some re-designs of Tammy I played around with for my 'Robot Dad' short. (I'm sticking with #1) I knew starting back on my film with drawing my main character would get me amped up to return to the project. The old silhouette of my Tammy design needed attention and I think my new drawings helped rekindle her lively spirt. 


Older Version:


__________________________________________

Going from 40 hrs per week at a local grocery store to school full time has been extremely overwhelming and difficult. I've still about 20+ hrs per week at my job and I think I completely mis-underestimated the class time/workload CCAD bears. Cutting my hours soon.


Goodbye Hills :,(


Hover to Pin

 
Designed with ♥ by Nudge Media Design