Robot Dad: Storyboarding Process

10/26/2011


(right click image > open in new window/tab)

My story has changed a little bit more. I decided to cut the dual plots and chuck the robot inventing other robots idea. I'm just going to have fun with the characters at this point and make something less complicated. I'm not sure how I'll end it yet, whether the father really will change and stop being such a workaholic and spend some time with his kid, or if the robot will adopt the child. There are other ways I could end it, but the father's really angry right now and I don't know how he'll react yet and what that'll mean to the other characters.

Let me know if you have any ideas on how I could end it! Cleaning up my drawings is the last thing I have to do before I start the animatic.

Hover to Pin

 
Designed with ♥ by Nudge Media Design